DejaRae

Deja Talamantes

600 Hours of Edward is about a man named Edward who has autism, he lives in Billings, MT. Edward lives by himself in a house his father pays for. His father and him are not very close. Even though Edward doesn't even mind it. His problem with his father is that he doesn't consider on putting heated floors in the house. Edward keeps track of everything he does, like to the time he wakes up every morning to the weather each day. He goes to a therapist that tells him options on expressing himself, because he is very opinionated. 600 Hours of Edward so far is amazing, especially the visualization since I live in the same city so I can see where he is talking about. This book is very well written and explains his autism very well. I love how its all about him and the first-person view.

Reckless

Reckless is about how a girl name Dionne has a best friend, whom she loves, but can never be with. This best friend of hers has a girlfriend. Although she sleeps with him even though he is in a relationship. Dionne wants her life to be with her best friend, but it will never be with his girlfriend in the way. So, she tries to break them up. In the time she tries to destroy their relationship she finds a new guy. This new guy starts to hit on her and get her number. Sadly, she keeps denying him. That's what I have read so far.