DejaRae

Deja Talamantes

600 Hours of Edward is about a man named Edward who has autism, he lives in Billings, MT. Edward lives by himself in a house his father pays for. His father and him are not very close. Even though Edward doesn't even mind it. His problem with his father is that he doesn't consider on putting heated floors in the house. Edward keeps track of everything he does, like to the time he wakes up every morning to the weather each day. He goes to a therapist that tells him options on expressing himself, because he is very opinionated. 600 Hours of Edward so far is amazing, especially the visualization since I live in the same city so I can see where he is talking about. This book is very well written and explains his autism very well. I love how its all about him and the first-person view.

Falling Apart

Falling Apart is a story about this young girl who is the most popular at her school, but soon ends up ruining her life forever. Amelia, the young girl, is the most well known girl at Darwendonsal High. She ends up going to a party after a football game in her small town. Amelia ends up sleeping with her boyfriend's best friend. Next week at school everyone knows what Amelia did, including her dad. Amelia is now known as the school slut. Her father, Ryan, is super upset. He tries to fix things but doesn't know how. Amelia ends up telling people she was raped. That is as far as I gone to.