DejaRae

Deja Talamantes

600 Hours of Edward is about a man named Edward who has autism, he lives in Billings, MT. Edward lives by himself in a house his father pays for. His father and him are not very close. Even though Edward doesn't even mind it. His problem with his father is that he doesn't consider on putting heated floors in the house. Edward keeps track of everything he does, like to the time he wakes up every morning to the weather each day. He goes to a therapist that tells him options on expressing himself, because he is very opinionated. 600 Hours of Edward so far is amazing, especially the visualization since I live in the same city so I can see where he is talking about. This book is very well written and explains his autism very well. I love how its all about him and the first-person view.

600 Hours of Edward

600 Hours of Edward is about a man who has autism. In the story he tells about how his autism makes him do more things than a regular human. He lives in Billings, MT alone in a house his father pays for. Him and his father don't get along very well. He is upset with his father because he won't consider on putting in heated flooring. Edward goes to a therapist every Tuesday. They visit for on hour. She gives him options that he can do instead of outbursts or being rude and opinionated. Edward records his time from when he wakes up to every weather data he can get. 600 Hours of Edward is very interesting on explaining his particular autism and how the visualization is amazing because I live in Billings as well.